Want to improve your Spanish to prepare for the BTLPT? We can help!
Casita Institute's unique approach is anchored in a two-part philosophy: learn to maximize the potential of your Spanish and consume, consume, consume the language! For many bilingual teachers, passing the proficiency test is a challenge and sometimes even a roadblock in the path to becoming a fully certified bilingual teacher. In addition to the Traveling Teacher Program, Casita Institute offers a prep workshop to those with a specific need to pass the BTLPT.
We offer workshops leading up to each BTLPT testing window. These will be held at our space at 2406 Lake Austin Blvd and last for two weeks. They will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8pm with one weekend meeting on the middle Saturday from 1-5pm.
What's the price and what's included?
- Small groups - maximum of 6 participants
- 12 hours of intensive instruction & practice
- Focus on writing & speaking domains
- Specific strategies for each task to maximize your potential
- Access to a curated list of reading & listening material
- Individualized feedback to facilitate growth